Friday, May 6, 2011

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

I really hope you sang that title like I did. Did you play that game? I totally did, but honestly, I never really understood it. That goes the same for the show. I think it was just that catchy tune that always got me.

Well, instead of Carmen, you are probably wondering where in the world I am. It's not Provo, Mesa, Alaska or Germany. No, I am in paradise, also known as Monterey, CA.

And now you're wondering why. No, I still haven't graduated yet. You see, back in January, I went to dinner with some friends and this cool guy came with us. To make a long story short, I thought he was pretty awesome and he's in grad school in Monterey. So I packed up my things and headed to California. Oh, and yes, the feelings are mutual between us. I'm not THAT crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see pictures of you together. I wish I wasn't a million months pregnant because I'd pack up the car and come visit!

    ReplyDelete